iMazing | iPhone, iPad & iPod Manager for Mac & PC
You can find, organize, open, and delete all the files on your device, in iCloud, and on 3rd-party storage services like Dropbox. And because this is iOS 11 , Files supports all the fancy new multitasking features like drag-and-drop. These tags are the same ones that you may already use in the Finder on the Mac, and, like everything in iCloud, they sync between Mac and iOS.
In the future, you will also be able to access Dropbox, Box, and other file storage services. Tapping on a source in the sidebar opens up that source.
You can then tap on any folder to open that. This lets you quickly find a file if you know its name. Pulling down on the screen in this view reveals more options.
Sync OneNote notebooks on your Mac or PC with your iPad or iPhone
You can create a new folder, sort by Name, Date, Size, or Tags, and toggle between and icon view and list view. At any time you can drag a file and drop it in another folder, or drag it onto a tag to apply that tag. You can also hit the home button and drag the files onto another app or into an app open in Split View.
- Video of the Day;
- mac mineralize skinfinish natural medium vs. media plus?
- non funziona la chiocciola sulla tastiera mac?
- mac studio finish concealer spf 35 nw20;
- How to Add Third-Party Locations to Turn the iOS Files App into Finder.
You can also re-order Locations by dragging their grab-handle up and down the list. To start browsing a Location, tap it in Files. Comments 0. The Best Tech Newsletter Anywhere. Join , subscribers and get a daily digest of news, comics, trivia, reviews, and more. Windows Mac iPhone Android. Smarthome Office Security Linux.
Browse iPhone & iPad files on your Mac or PC
The Best Tech Newsletter Anywhere Join , subscribers and get a daily digest of news, geek trivia, and our feature articles. Select your device in iTunes. Select the app from the list in the File Sharing section. Select the file that you want to delete in the Documents list, then press the Delete key on your keyboard. When iTunes asks you to confirm, click Delete. Yes No.
Character limit: Maximum character limit is Start a Discussion in Apple Support Communities. Ask other users about this article.
- microsoft word mac keyboard shortcut page break!
- how to add signature on mac mail.
- Can You Access Your MacBook With Your IPhone??
- iPhone Music, Messages & File Transfer for Mac & PC · iExplorer?
- Adding a Location in Files!
- upgrading os on mac mini.
- share contacts outlook mac 2011;